Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some few words.

Hey everyone. I just thought I should write something decent on my blog. Normally, I don't write much here because this blog lacks the popularity of my deviantART account. I expect to maybe get some more comments and followers here once I make a game/upload something that's an actual video on Youtube. Regardless, It'll probably be a long time before this blog gets the same amount of attention as my dA.

First off, I e-mailed [erka:es], the doujin circle responsible for the Rosenkreuzstilette series, to see if I could get one last shot at apologizing to them. I didn't e-mail them through the site's "MAIL" section, I did it through the e-mail address attached in the manual attached to the game. As of this moment, they have yet to send a reply and/or accept the apology, but I'll give it a couple of weeks. And if they don't, I'll just have to throw in the towel and accept the fact [erka:es] does not like me, despite the fact I consider myself as a very big fan of their series, even though some would disagree. /(-_-)\

And now that we got that aside, let's move on. Well, Believe it or not, there is this one kid in my gym class who is a grade lower than me is pretty annoying towards me, and to this date, no matter what I try to do or say to him, I can't get him to act nicely or get a change in heart. And it's not just me, he refers to half of the students in his class as "stupid" or "idiots" and even told me "you need help" as if I'm a person with a very low I.Q.. Just to let you all know, I have great grades in my school, as I received a 95% average in my math class. So how can a person described as "retarded" get an average that high? And if that wasn't enough, this boy also thinks he can defeat me in a fight, even though he is smaller and much weaker than me. I'm not going to specify what his name, appearance and other stuff is like.

I'll conclude this update here.

No comments: