Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hey.

Hello everyone. Since tomorrow is Easter, in my area, I should make a small update.

First off, I have been given permission to re-join a popular Mega Man fansite known as Rockman Perfect Memories, after I was previously banned late July 2009. The first day went a little rough, so because of that, I would only be replying to existing posts until I became more used to the system, and from there I would create my own topics. Overall, this alone is causing me to get slightly interested in the series again. Not long before I download and try out Mega Man 10. (well, my Wii's memory is running very low, unfortunately.)

About my SMW Hack. It is true it is longer available for download. Work has begun on a newer version which will feature newer content. If you are however, still interested in playing the first version of the hack, shoot me an email, and I'll send you the IPS patch.

No comments: