Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Final(?) update for March

Since the month is coming to an end real soon, I might as well mention a few new things.

First off, Nintendo has recently announced a new model of their DS line, entitled the "Nintendo 3DS", which is said to have 3D effects without the usage of special glasses. (such as the ones that you get from theaters) As of now, there is not much to say about this, until E3 2010.

And up second, I'm thinking of going back to playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, because it has been a long time since I last tried out that game, and also since there are a few nice-looking scenarios up for download on a specific site, and also since that was one of my all time favorite games when I was younger. (But too bad the series wend downhill with the third installment. Thank you Frontier Developments, for destroying a great series of games.)

Apparently, I'm also taking a small break from drawing artwork. I'm not stopping entirely, but I want to spend some quality time doing other things, so I'll put that on hold. (although I am planning Zorne Sepperin and Trauare Wrede fanart before the end of this month)

No comments: