Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rosenkreuzstilette Review

Snapped directly from my deviantART:

As you may suspect, this game is Megaman, with Castlevania-styled backgrounds and cute, sexy chicks, which sounds pretty cool for a game like this. Now don't let that fool you, this is one hard mother f---er. I tried both Liebea and Luste's stages, and I can honestly say, I forgot I could slide in Liebea's stage (seeing how this is more of an parody of Mega Man 2 than 3, as 2 had no slide ability), and so I Gameover'd at the large crusher, (I can asume that she's easy, though, through what is said about her on Rockman Perfect Memories) but I performed much better at Luste's stage, where I got a 1up and lasted up till the actual bossfight against Luste, which I thought would be pretty easy since she fights like Metal Man from Mega Man 2, but no, I died, although I depleted her life halfway before she went all "bezerk", and I have to say, Luste's stage is very awesome looking. I also tried a bit of Sichte's stage, and I thought it was damn good, but it was kinda hard, and I fell down a huge pit in the level. And that's when I said, "ok, it's time to write this review."

So this is defiantly a good game you should try to get, but like the AVGN said towards the NES Batman game, "a good game for your library, but a hard son of a b---h.", and if you're not good at games of this genre, don't expect to get too far. Try the trial first and see if it's really something you'd want.

Graphics: 9/10
Gameplay 8/10
Style 10/10
Controls 9/10
Difficulty 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10

So that is my review. So, thank you, and have a good day.

And to [erka:es], good job. Definitely one of the best PC games I've seen. I am looking forward to purchasing this later.

No comments: