Saturday, August 31, 2024

The Search for More Video Game Music

...Yeah, I had absolutely nothing ready for the blog in August considering I was prepping for and attending two big conventions during the month. More on them later in the month when I get some time in-between figuring out my plans for the season to give them the full scoop.

Anyways, I'm typing on my blog as we speak for one simple request. A while ago, I came across this music track that found its way into a few Chinese-made games, most notably a mobile game or two and a bootleg console. I tried searching around for where the song could have came from, probably some MMO from the region that got mega-huge in the mid 2000's and was since snatched up by game developers for whatever project they desired.

I did manage to get a clean recording of the song from the aforementioned bootleg console, but unfortunately it cuts out a few seconds into the song. I thought I'd post it anyways since how else will I provide context for the kind of song I'm searching for.

Link to the song

If you know of this song and/or what game it comes from, please let me know in the comments or through social media.

No comments: