Saturday, November 13, 2010

Un-Named post because I'm too lazy.

Well lookie here folks, I'm updating the blog.

First off, I must state the following: Recently I (finally) created an Xbox Live Gamertag. Guess what it is: Superjustinbros. So if any of you want to find and add me as a friend, feel free to do so. I'll be pretty much playing Halo: Reach online. Why? Because it kicks bum. Nuff Said.

On top of that, I've also been playing Angry Birds on the iPod Touch. And trust me, I love it. Just as much as Trainyard on the same exact system, Angry Birds is a fantastic puzzler that will have you addicted for several days, if not weeks trying to beat it all.

I also got Scott Pilgrim vs. the World on DVD. Haven't watched it all yet (apparently due to stuff I shouldn't be mentioning.), but I plan to soon. When exactly I'm not sure, but on the bright side, I also got and played part of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: the Game.

Well, that's all for now. ^__^;;

1 comment:

Joe said...

Check Spriters Resource.

Here's hoping I got that html coding correct. It took a couple of tests before it actually worked.