Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hey J-man, Why no blog updates?

Well, hello everyone. Sorry for no updates to the blog in quite some time, but with all the other things I've been doing, I simply don't have time.

A few of you may have realized this, but incase you don't know already, Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~, the epic-looking sequel to the original Rosenkreuzstilette has been delayed to a later date, forcing fans to have to wait from four months to a full year before they can experience the awesomeness that is Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~. But to be fair, I expected this to happen, as the game didn't seem ready as of yet for a public release, since the graphic artist of the game series was still working on a sprite since a few weeks ago. Oh well. I don't mind that wait. This should at least give them enough time to perfect the game's features.

As for my artwork? Well. I currently have a few requested pieces I want to complete over the course of this summer, then I'm thinking of shutting down taking both requests and art trades until the following summer. I'll still perform them with a small amount of people, mainly my great friends (including a few that seem to not show me as much respect and support compared to long ago.) and amazing artists. Once I get out of high school, get myself a credit card, and get a Paypal account (which will not be for another two years) then I'll proceed to take commissions for the general public. Alongside that, I also may do suprise gift-art for artists that I'm fans of and friends with.

I cannot think of any more to say. More artwork will be coming soon. (hopefully)

5 comments:

Joe said...

Us fans have a tendency to forget that bloggers, forums, and other sites are run by people that have lives (such as they are) outside the internet. They have to go to school, go to work, take absurdly long sabbaticals in Asia. Reality has a habit of smacking people upside the head when we least expect it.

Also, us fans get used to an update schedule. Even if there isn't one written down anywhere, we get used to one anyway. If that site doesn't update on Sunday like they say they do, we get a little peeved. So we do appreciate being told that there won't be any updates while the host is getting himself healed form some medical procedure.

Joe said...

I need to amend my previous comment:

"So we do appreciate being told that there won't be any updates while the host is busy writing asinine comments and shamelessly self promoting on someone else's web site."

Justin De Lucia said...

Well, I am making artwork, but at a slower rate than before. I'm not sure what you mean by shamelessly self promoting myself someone else's web site, because I'm not doing it for any bad purposes. :/

Joe said...

Click my name.

Joe said...

For the benefit of those who might see this down the road I should make sure there is no confusion. After writing the first comment, I realized I had forgotten to update my site. So when reality allowed me to do so, I put in the second comment.

That was me giving myself the Mystery Science Theater treatment, and should in no way be interpreted as an attack on Mr. Justin Cognito.

btw: i don't just link my site.