Monday, January 17, 2011

Hunting for this one specific song...

Hello once again SJTB readers. Justin here requesting more help from my fabled viewers. But first, some minor updates.

Apparently I've started playing Capcom's mobile hit The Smurfs' Village on iOS, and already it's addicting like heroin. I've played it on my sister's iPod Touch and iPad, both spending a lot of time on each unit, and so I finally I decided to get it for my own iPod Touch (which, let's be honest, doesn't have a lot of memory remaining). In fact, I ended up purchasing about 50 bucks worth of Smurfberries to level up my town faster and unlock exclusive content. So Capcom pretty much got all of my remaining iTunes balance, leaving me with only 12 cents. :B

But now we move onto the main topic at hand. Yea I know a lot of my blogposts have been questions to readers, but what the hey, let's get a move on here.

Now about four years ago, back in 2007, I saw a Youtube Poop entitled "That's the last time I'm going fishing" (at least, I think that's what it's called, because the vid is no longer available). During the end of the video, part of this one techo-styled song starts playing. By looking into the comments, I was able to listen to the full song, but unfortunately, forgot both the name, and many of the lyrics to the song. From what my brain remembers, here's what it sounds like:

This is my fantasy, nonono,
This is my fantasy, nonono,
This is my fantasy, nonoNO,
Do wa be chen no wa,
This is my fantasy, nonono,
This is my fantasy, nonono,
This is my fantasy, nonoNO,
FIVE FOUR THREE TWO ONE
Do wa be chen no wa.

If anyone knows what song I'm trying to figure out (or it's author), please post it in the comments; or if you haven't figured out how to comment on Blogger w/o an account, please, shoot me an E-Mail at superjustin@optonline.net.


1 comment:

Joe said...

I'm afraid I can't help with the song, but maybe I can give some advice to the listeners out there for future reference. When you see something you like on the net, save it immediately. It could just disappear. Even YouTube videos. I use Freemake Video Downloader to save and convert videos. I used it to get the songs "California Gurls," "Suki Suki Magic," and the un-official theme song for my site: "Up the Creek."

Actually I use many more programs and a long drawn out process, but I'll save that bag of wind for some other day.