Friday, October 5, 2012

Aozora Nudity Omake. The Basics.

Take note I still want to keep this blog as a whole PG-rated. So I'm only going to display the parts that can be considered "safe for work" on this blog.

As anyone that probably knows about me on deviantART, recently I had posted last month two images; combined featuring eight characters of my home series, Aozora's Adventure entirely nude with enlarged butts. The first of these was dedicated to male characters, the second featured female characters (and was drawn so people would avoid spreading rumors that I may be homosexual. As an artist, I accept the structure and beauty of both genders.)

To avoid criticism regarding these being put on deviantART in excess numbers; I'm going to privately distribute future entries via e-mail upon request from anyone interested. Just e-mail me (superjustin@optonline.net) and specify which characters you'd like me to send for your enjoyment. At this moment, I have Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, Nami and Nico Robin from One Piece (the series' logo appears twice because Ichigo splits them), Neuro Nogami from Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro, Masane Amaha from Witchblade, and Madeline from Pirate Madeline, the last of these being a webcomic I read regularly, alongside T.L. Welker's Heartcore (whom it's protagonist, Amethyst Lashiec may get the treatment of this series early on, unless Word of God doesn't recommend it). I can send you renders of all of one specified gender, one character; or the whole lot. Of all things, please tell me if you're legal age to view these, I don't want to give these out to minors. :B

For ones questioning why the men have feminine butts, these are mostly done for my personal enjoyment, not to be taken seriously, but I'm still displaying these so others can see what I'm doing in my spare time, and this could count as filler while I try to figure out which of my characters I should draw next in basic, safe-for-work form, with shading and everything. I promise this will not become the only thing I'll do until the day I die.

Not-so FUN FACTS: I'm still sick with the coughing up mucus and everything, and earlier the day I'm typing this, two of these stupid water beetles invaded my air conditioner, and I ended up ripping apart my window so I could spray just about an entire bottle into parts of the window. Didn't work, so I relied on myself to exterminate the little pests, only to leave my room smelling up badly; and now I'm freezing while I try to air out the rotten smell. I don't think it's helping.
A real FUN FACT: Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~ is stated for release on October 20th, but I will be unable to mod it with a new soundtrack and less asian-esque sound effects since the decoder from TDOMMX of Darkside Translastions cannot be updated to support it. I believe purchasing a digital copy online will net you some extras, like bios for the characters, as this sample of Luste's profile shows.

No comments: