Sunday, April 25, 2010

What to expect from me in the future.

Hey. I just thought I should write some detailed info here, because I'm getting bored. If you are reading this, congrats, because I hardly get any views here.

Well, everyone should know I do have plans to create games. None of them, (and I repeat, none.) have gotten past the concept stage, so in other words, development hasn't started yet on any of them. So please do not jump on the ban-wagon until I provide some preview screenshots and videos.

I generally have plans to create original games (i.e. Aozora Jitsuwa) that are somewhat based on and will be treated as tributes to other games, like Super Mario and Mega Man.

Alongside that, I also would like to remake older games (mostly obscure puzzle games), such as Diamonds, Fire 'n Ice, Pajama Sam's Sock Works, Jumpman, and Armadillo. This series of fan- remakes will be titled the "REVIVAL!!" project, featuring new elements, new levels, and more. Just for the heck of it, here's a preview of the Diamonds remake, showing a sample sprite sheet.
DiamondsBlocks.png picture by Superjustinbros
And I should also mention, Since Pajama Sam's Sock Works is more of a little kid's game. (aimed at 3-8 year olds), I will be removing all references (but still give credit) to Humongous' different series. Instead, It'll be themed after my own series, Aozora Jitsuwa.

And since we're here, why not I show a preview of that game too?
AozoraJitsuwasFactoryMainSprites.png picture by Superjustinbros

Aside from the games, I also have plans to construct several of my own sites. One which will be an official Aozora Jitsuwa site, both in English and Japanese language, (I'll need some help with the Japanese, though!) a site where I'll provide in-depth information on all the games I happen to own or played in my lifetime, and a main HUB site that will link to those two sites, as well as this blog.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: