Wednesday, April 1, 2015

RIP in pieces images

So in an undoubtedly smart move, I decided to delete just about ALL the images in my blog, all because the folder where they were all being kept was plagued with my 2009-era Super Justin crap, which by this moment is old shame and without a doubt embarrassment. Anything that I pasted from imgur and Photobucket are still there, though everything else that I directly uploaded to this blog is taking a dirt nap.

I tried restoring the images of a few of my more recent posts, though I have no plans to completely restore absolutely everything on the blog. If there's a post of mine you'd like restored, let me know through whatever format you like and I'll see what I can do.

As you can also tell the blog's title image also got nuked, and because Google cannot make it simple as hell just to replace it in this day and age (Seriously, I can't find it), the blog's title is now "Minus" until I get that restored as well. EDIT: I've fixed it.

And before I forget, happy late sixth anniversary to this blog, and happy April Fools' Day, aka Liars day since people can't make their jokes a reality.

No comments: