Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A few short notices.

Hello. The following is several important messages I need to explain.

If any of you are a member of a site known as Rockman Perfect Memories, and happened to be a victim of my nonsense during Summer 2009, then I must say, in honest words, that I am sorry for all the trouble I had caused back when I was once a member of the site. I know that it has been months since I was banned, but I just wanted to let you know, incase you're unaware of my changed personality outside the site.

And just recently, I heard that there are a group of people attempting to steal accounts on Youtube, and it seems to have become a major problem. Here is a Youtube video from Michael Mozart of Jeepersmedia, who I had previously featured on this blog back in June of last year, explaining this situation more in-depth.

No comments: