Saturday, October 28, 2017

Soout Parrc the Destroyed Pos Terior

Some images I pulled off the game's store where you can make merch of the New Kid, so of course here's Super Justin filling that gap.
Yes I'm aware the game is rated M for Mature (and for very good reasons) but most of us have probably watched South Park when we were "underage". Heck I remember when I used to watch it back in like, 2005 before I entered middle school (then again it was also the year I discovered Newgrounds and that site had lotsa not-family-friendly things) and I had the N64 game since 2003, when I was in elementary school.

Anyways I'll just shut up and post these and promise I never mention South Park again from here on out (this is a PG-13 blog I must add).



Also no you're not getting a Super Justin reboot anytime soon.

No comments: