Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hissatsu Shigoto Nin Original Sound Track

Here's my third contribution to soundtracks only I had the wits to rip in mp3 format.

This is the game's boxart; the album itself uses an original image
Here we have Hissatsu Shigoto Nin, an adventure game (no, not an RPG) I'm sure none of you have heard about. It's from Banpresto; the same team behind many licensed games in Japan, kinda like LJN except Banpresto produces good quality titles and don't take their sources from just major blockbuster films but also games without a home console port or other well-known series in Japan.

Hissatsu Shigoto Nin is a Famicom game adapted from the drama of the same name, and in comparison to most Famicom titles at the time, this one ended up being pretty dark for Nintendo's console. Of course no direct violence is seen, but you see a good number of deaths often on, drugs are involved, and late, late in the game, you see two of the antagonists hang each other. Pretty extreme for something called the "Family" Computer.

But aside from the adult imagery, I did get a kick out of it. Even though I felt it was too short, as it ran only four chapters (maybe because I beat it too quickly with this FAQ from odino).

Of all else, just snag the download before my vocabulary kills off all your nerve cells.

Download

No comments: