Friday, April 8, 2011

Something about a strange poster in an ancient flash animation... or something like that.

Yea, you can tell I use this blog to ask for s#it. Shut up.

But this is something I wanted to know about for a long, long time.
Here's the jist. In the half-a-decade old flash animation Donkey Kong Country 1 1/2 (yes, Donkey Kong Country, the series that recently got s*at on by Retro Studios) by the pretty much now defunct flash animator Alexabbe, or EnjoytheMovie, there is a scene that pretty much caught my mind.

During the chat with Dixie and Funky Kong halfway through the film (the seventh chapter), in the background, tacked onto a palm tree, is a poster for a possible anime/manga series. Thanks to Photoshop, I cropped the image and distorted it into the (almost) right shape, so I can better showcase it.
IamFrench.png
Anyone got a clue of what this image is of?

No comments: