Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An second update (+NSMBWii)

Hey everyone. As you can probably see, I haven't been able to complete as many pictures as I used to because one, I'm starting to run out of ideas, and two, I've drawn an lot of stuff. I'm not taking an break, as I had done before, but many of the Rosenkreuzstilette sketches you see in my gallery were actually drawn from my mind during school. (I'm in an regions class, so it's very difficult. I'm sure Junior year will go much better)

However, I have been awarded New Super Mario Bros. Wii early because of my excellent scores in school, and I find it to be harder than the original on the Nintendo DS. I have been spending Sunday and Monday playing it. It's fine, although I've expected better. (Like an better variety of characters, and world themes, which are the same as the DS version.)

But I'm not going to review it this second, I should at least complete the game first, or get 95% completion. =P

UPDATE: Here is an new image I just completed. Enjoy.

No comments: