Friday, September 4, 2009

Another fanart showcase

Well, I fell the need to do another fanart showcase, but it hasn't been too long since my last one, so don't expect as much as last time.

First up, is this image of Luste Teuber done by AlchemyOtaku17, which is very similar to many of the others she has been doing. This is the most recent of the Rosenkreuzstilette fanarts I've received, and why this one goes up first is because AlchemyOtaku17 even created a plz account of it!

Now some of you may know I'm quite into One Piece, and I have to say this image by CodeNameZimbabwe is pretty great. It shows Nami and our good o'l Trauare Wrede posing.

Next up, are Grolla Seyfarth and Trauare Wrede sprites done by KingdomTriforce. I can't really say anything negative about this, but it turned out pretty good, and it should get the mention it deserves.
And now, something from our beloved Hissatsu-kun, a group of characters that have become the victims to the Peyang Girl, and are now slurping down ramen faster than you can say "This stuff is delish!" Among these are Luste Teuber, Spirita Rosenberg, and Lilli, who are sitting along with Marisa and Cirno from Touhou.

And since we're on topic with Touhou, here is another awesome image from AmethystViper/ViperAcid ZX showing Grolla Seyfarth and Sichte Meister... dressed as Patchouli Knowledge and Sakuya from Touhou.

Next up, is our beloved Freudia Neuwahi by Hikuri-Sama. This one was done pretty well compared to others. One of the best, I say.

When I saw YukoHanna's sketchbook drawing of Zorne Sepperin, I though it was quite impressive, so it's now here on the blog. She messed up on the claw, but hey, it's extremely difficult to do it, so I'll ignore that.
Next, we got arother mravelous work by Hissatsu-Kun. A pic of Eifer Skute. Yea, you can tell I'm quite a fan of Hissatsu-Kun, especially since he did create Dolis Warmind.

I was going to end here, but I decided to show this image of Zrone Sepperin by BubblePlash.

Well, that concludes another art showcase, and I'll be back for more soon.

1 comment:

Justin De Lucia said...

This is an extremely outdated post. So it's not "fanart" more or less just art of the RKS characters. Plus, it should be obvious that this was during the "Super Justin" days, why every character is "purified" of any religious mentions.